I have been designing websites since the late nineties and am offering services in the following areas:
• Brochure Websites – Stand-alone website that rarely needs updating
• Content Management System (CMS) Website – A website with a back-end editor
• E-Commerce Website – Your own online shop
• CMS & E-Commerce Website – All the practicality of a CMS site with access to e-commerce
• Blog Website Template – Template specific design for blogs using Blogger or WordPress software
• CMS Template – A bespoke template design to replace a current one for the CMS systems:
If the service you require isn’t listed above, please contact me to see if I can help.
To see some of my recent work, please take a look at my design portfolio.
A brochure website is designed to represent you or your company. It can be as flamboyant or as simple as you like, filled with images and information or points of interest. Just like a printed brochure it represents and advertises what you want it to, in your way.
A content management system is often abbreviated and referred to as a CMS. A CMS is a piece of software that allows anyone with the correct administrative privileges to login to an editor for the website, and edit pages without any knowledge of website code.
An e-commerce site is an online shop. Whether you already own a shop, or are looking to sell anywhere from 1 to hundreds of items, the e-commerce site is right for you. If you don’t have an online store, then you are missing out on a huge market for your goods.